We all have restless nights and one bad night can affect us for days. It's easy to believe that OTC medications are the only way to get some ZZZs, however, it's not true.
Having bedside options to support you without harm and the worry of side effects, such as nervousness or foggy brain or strange behaviors, can give you the freedom and ease to fall asleep. These safe and effective solutions can help you slip off into the deep, dark night. On this page, there is something for everyone. If you have any questions, contact me anytime.
Quality of sleep is implicated in health and quality of daily life.
Your Natural Solutions
1. Learn How To Breathe!
One example: BREATHE IN slowly and deeply through the nose,
HOLD your BREATH for 2-counts, then,
BREATHE OUT slowly through the mouth until you feel empty.
2. Quiet Your Mind with the power of Emotional Freedom Technique. YouTube video will be available soon.
3. Make Moon Milk: This warm evening drink can be soothing and calming. Here's how to make it. Pour 4-6 ounces of organic milk, (almond, coconut, cow, cashew, rice or soy) into a saucepan with a pinch or two of cinnamon, cardamon, nutmeg, saffron, and a teaspoon of ghee (clarified butter; at most health food stores). Simmer until warm. Add raw honey to taste. Sip away!
4. Listen To Guided Audio! My mastered hypnotic audios are now available on CDBABY. These instantly downloadable mp3s are my voice set to brain entrainment music. What I recommend to deepen sleep is Time to Sleep All Night and The Healing Heart. Both audios have put hundreds of people to sleep. You can access them immediately HERE!
Diffuse Essential Oils in the bedroom or rub them on the body.
Here's How: 1. To diffuse oils, purchase an 8-hour diffuser at TJMaxx, Bed, Bath and Beyond or Target.
2. Use only pure or organic essential oils. Many are synthetic or come from China where the plants are heavily sprayed with pesticides, synthetics, and other chemicals. I offer doTerra brand essential oils, the #1 leading company of essential oils, known for their quality control, and customer education and support.
3. Drip 3 - 5 droplets of essential oil, or the amount to your liking, into the water well of the diffuser as instructed. Clary sage, wild orange, lavender, frankincense, serenity, or marjoram are good night choices.
4. Liquid Sleep recipe: Mix 15 drops of lavender, 10 drops of vetiver, 5 drops of frankincense, 5 drops of cedarwood with a few drops of fractionated coconut oil. Contact me if you want to purchase a bottle.
5. You can rub a few drops on the bottom of your feet, on your wrist pulse points, on the heart, or where the skull and spine meet. Remember to inhale them! Breathing in relaxing oils influence brain functioning immediately!
The SHOPPING CART for Nutritional Frontiers nutraceuticals will appear at the bottom of the page after you make your selection.