Maybe you read my newsletter to hear my thoughts and perspectives on various issues.
I have responded to your feedback - you're talking about my family again! (LOL); you nailed this, Sanna; I love your insights!
You may have thought, "I would really like to talk to her about ______. I don't need a full session. I just want to get a new perspective on _______."
Now you can talk directly to me with my new concierge service!
Talk with Sanna Concierge Call is a 45-minute conversation regarding a minor issue or problem you are currently having. You just don't know what to do about it.
You do not have to have been a client of mine.
This is a professional personal assistance call designed to guide you with lifestyle management issues or any stressful situation.
This call is not therapy, although our conversation can be therapeutic as you glean new insights and perspectives on the problem at hand.
Callers report 'feeling better already,' inspired to take actions, and have resolved long-standing problems.
R. H. said, "I never saw it that way. Wow, that changes everything. I can do what I have to do now."
If appropriate and time allows, we will use various energy psychology strategies to help you uncover your best solutions.
My four main areas of focus include:
- Stress Eating,
- Performance Stress,
- Medical / Health Issues, and
- Stress and Anxiety, in general.
IMPORTANT NOTES: 1. This call is for adults only (18-years of age and older).
2. The appointment must be set within 30 days of payment.
1. After you make the payment, I will receive an email from my website and contact you within 24 hours to set a time to talk on the phone, skype or zoom (private video conferencing).
2. The call can be set on any available day or evening.
3. You will be given the phone number, SKYPE or zoom contact information after I know how you want to proceed (on what device).
4. We will begin promptly at the appointment time and focus in for 45-minutes.
4. Turn off your cell phone. There are no exceptions. If you have to answer a call, the session is over. Interruptions slow your progress.
5. Advise family members (and secure pets) that this is your private time and you are not to be disturbed.
6. Preparing yourself for your concierge call:
- Be comfortable.
- Choose a room that offers privacy and a door you can shut (If other people are at home).
- Have a beverage for yourself.
- Have a pen and paper available for note-taking.
- Kleenex is also a good idea.
- You can play soft music in the background and/or light a candle.
7. Keep the focus on the presenting issue. The story is not necessary. If you have worked with me in the past, you know that processing is different from traditional approaches. The more focused you are on the issue, the more we can accomplish together.
Before you call me, close the door, and sit quietly for a few moments.
8. This call may include a recommendation for continued services, a referral, or a product that can help you. It is our goal to begin the conversation toward resolution. Many times, all you need is a concierge call!
I truly look forward to talking with you!